Come out of 2021 and into 2022 a winner!Dec 17, 2021
During this unprecedented time of personal and professional stress, family and tribe separations, business shutdowns and resignation tsunamis, it may appear that you have a lifetime of work ahead. You’re a Human Resources and Recruitment professional.
We will need you at the top of your game to hire talent and to hire inclusively to meet the needs of business engines in 2022.
What are you doing, mentally, physically and emotionally to have your exit strategy from all of the old biases, ATS malfunctions and keywords job postings in place? And, your Regeneration action plan funded and launched? How are you investing even $75.00 in giving yourself better tools and process for hiring winners in 2021?
Let’s lean into “it” (the rest of your life)! And let’s make sure you know there is a map of steps you can take and a gap analysis tool you will have to chart where you are and where you intend to go. OK. jumping in . . .
To really get stronger and ready to exit your quarantine let a look at these check points:
- How is my physical health?
- What have I learned to do for me that is really self-care?
- How have I learned to cope in mostly positive ways?
- Where have I looked for and found people who support my emotional equilibrium?
- What am I learning? How do I feel about the unknown that’s coming directly at me?
Now, get creative and be willing to see your future success in a way you have not seen you before.
- How willing are you to face change and to embrace it
- Deploying that new positive attitude you built and practiced.
- Asking for what you want.
- Being prepared to enable and help others, like your clients and candidates, get what they need and want.
- Laughing and smiling at every opportunity. Grateful for all that you are and have.
Choose wisely my friend! Take the tests. Read the book. Use the gap analysis tool. Then nurture your connections and be grateful each day counting each person as one of your many blessings. Go for it!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.